In order to provide a pleasant park for all residents and visitors please follow a few rules.
- The speed limit throughout the park is 5 MPH at all times.
- Check out time is 12:00 Noon
- Nothing may be hung in trees for ANY reason.
- Pets must be leashed at all times while outside.
- Pets must be picked up after (scoop the poop) – no exceptions.
- Pets may not be left outside unattended and by county ordinance may not be tethered.
- Washing of any vehicles in the park is prohibited.
- Vehicles must remain on the gravel areas at all times.
- You are responsible for your guest(s) to abide by all Spring Hill Park rules and guidelines
- Trash is to be placed in the provided receptacles – Please help us keep the park clean by disposing of all trash (including tobacco by-products) properly.
- Quiet time is from 9pm to 8am.
- We do not issue credit or refunds due to discomfort of nature, weather or early departures.
- No Tent Camping permitted.
As well as these rules we hope that you would have courtesy for your fellow campers and our wildlife.